Route Map : WALK TO SMACK DIABETES on November 18th 2018
EVENT DETAILS :
Date & Day: 18th November | Sunday | 6:30AM to 10:30 AM
Venue: New Horizon College of Engineering Ground, Outer ring road, Bellandur
X-Factor: T-Shirt, Breakfast, water bottle & Certificate for everyone.
ENTRY FEES – 3K Run: Rs 350 per participant
“Run to World Health Day Marathon” is a social awareness, an initiative by ‘BrandLand’ to create awareness on the importance of Run to Health – Let your team join feet with us for this great social cause. This Run marks a day, raise awareness of Health and show your support for the more than 420 million people currently living with Health issue and the many more at risk “events in bangalore“.
Health Issue every family. No matter how frightening, annoying, and frustrating it can be, people with Health can live long, healthy, and happy lives with proper treatment.
This brings together the entire family to walk for a prime cause. This event will witness over 3,000 people Marathon from “Inorbit Mall Whitefield :- Rd Number 7, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066” for about 8km for one single cause – to raise awareness on family’s support to prevent, manage and reduce the risk of Health issue “events in bangalore”.
Let’s join our feet and run for a healthy and happy family.
- The last date to register for the event is 6th April at 12.00 AM.
- There is on-spot registration. You have to register through online only.
- There are no age categories for this running event.
- No baggage counter will be available.
- No particular cut off time is there. You can complete at your own pace.
- Collection of the bibs & T-Shirt with will be done on the day of the running day.
- Volunteers will be there to guide you throughout the route.
- The route map will be explained to you before the Run
- Reporting time is 6:00 AM
- 8K, Run starts at 6:30 AM to onwards
- Baggage counter will not be available at the venue.
- Parking for two-wheeler and four-wheelers will also be available on the ground.
- Make sure you collect your bibs before the run.
- After the event, you can collect your certificate, medal and have your breakfast.
- If you are registering for more than one participant, kindly provide their individual details as well “events in bangalore”.
- Kindly report 15 mins before the Runing timings.
- While registering you have to enter the Name, Email and Phone number.
- There will be no refund of the entry fees under any circumstances.
- In case of refund before a week of the tournament,10% will be deducted from the registration fee.
- For enquiry, call on 888 44 66 1 71 / 2 / 3
Inorbit Mall Whitefield :- Rd Number 7, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066